Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A couple of free-time Star Trek RPG projects

     Nothing official coming up for the time being, until it's time to update the Player's Guide errata again (or the development team gets me some redlines on the Enterprise Update soon). So it looks like I'm finally going to get a chance to work on some long-standing personal ship designs. One of these days soon I'll be putting together stat blocks for the following three ships.
     And I know that this means nothing to the vast majority of you out there, but it speaks quite nicely to my inner geek. And the outer one, too. :)
     Many thanks to the estimable Neale Davidson for the images and the inspiration.


Greer-class Cruiser Posted by Picasa


Pueblo-class Surveyor Posted by Picasa


Tal Shaia-class Battlecruiser Posted by Picasa

No comments: