Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Okay I guess not,

So what should I blog about? I guess I could tell y'all about my dress obsession.
Right now I am focused on a 1920's one hour dress pattern. It is so simple why haven't I sewed one up? I don't know but I am planning on it. It seems everytime I feel the need to sew my daughter is napping...So I can't. When she is awake I entertain her, well, okay she entertains me. When I get one sewed up I 'll have Patrick take a photo.
Avon isn't really working out so well for me. With the fall coming up I wont be leaving the house as much. Babycakes and I have to hibernate because of her being a premmy. This fact is easy to forget because in a lot of ways she is caught up with full gestation babies, but she is still a premmy and does still have a premmy immune system. I am thinking of doing embroidery and selling it on eBay. I am not giving up on Avon. I should have worked harder to get customers this summer so I could coast better in the cooler months. I need something I don't have to leave the house for in winter.
I am thinking of doing days of the week kitchen towels, dollies and stuff. I can do embroidery very well and worked for the museum. I don't know tho.
well Babycakes is awake...so not time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So take the sewing machine out of Brontë's room. And I think the embroidery would be great. I passed MANY enjoyable hours doing needlepoint and knitting and such when my kids were little. You have many arty talents...don't let them go to waste. Use it or loose it, they say.