Friday, August 18, 2006

Notice to Blogger!

This it your 2nd to last chance! If my back ground goes all crazy again I will move on, to bigger brighter and no less free things!

everybody else:
I am thinking of removing 101 in 1001 for now. Right now it is counting down days I ignore it! I have reset it twice.
I am awake early because I couldn't breath and my heart was doing that thing . Jennifer's meme....
Scottish shortbread...Family recipe...Pre heat oven 325
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
cream this together
then add:
2 cups flour, a pinch of salt and a pinch of cinniminininin
put in baking dish...I like glass....Cook for 20 to 30 minutes...Keep an eye on it...Cut into o squares (I like to cut hogworts house symbol's in to them as well) right when in comes out of the oven
let them cool completely before you put in bag or cookie jar.
They will get soggy and that is just wrong.
Sometimes I add 1/2 cup baking cocoa, because I love chocolate.
Brew favorite tea and enjoy.
Babycakes has taken over Patrick's blog again. He blames me, I am guilty.
To Heather (no not my sister): aren't you glad you got out of such an unhealthy relationship?
I would have done so sooner, like after a week or sooner. But that is only after I have done similar in a unhealthy "dating" relationship of my own. All Patrick has told me is that both of you were unhappy, and you decided to punish him with mint green walls, very effectively ( I might add).
I truly believe that God changes people and my relationship with Patrick is in not nearly as unhealthy. I believe God is working on both Patrick and me. I hope that you are happier now But mostly I pray that you will know God and Jesus's love for you. That you will know that as all of us are mess up, fouled up, filthy creature and we needed Jesus to clean us up and fix our relationship with God. After all I wish you only the Best, and true Joy. God Bless you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
Yes, I am happier, thanks. And since I never got a response from Patrick in March, I'll say "Congrats" to you on your child. She's lovely.
I truly hope that you and he are happy, and that your bloodtest comes out well. I also believe that you *should* know what happened.