Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some vacation pics, among others

     My wife just asked me why I didn't post more baby pictures, and I didn't have a good answer for her. So, without further ado...here are some baby pictures from our vacation a few weeks ago (well, mostly baby pictures).
     Tomorrow, for the record, will likely feature pictures from our first family outing to a park.


07/17/2006 - Here's Mommy at Cadillac Ranch on a different day. Yes, we went out there twice! I don't know why. Posted by Picasa


07/20/2006 - The Floating Mesa, in bad light. When you catch it in the morning, it really looks like the top of the mountain is floating in the air. Posted by Picasa


07/20/2006 - You caught me completely by surprise! Posted by Picasa


07/22/2006 - Oh dear. He's got the camera out again.... Posted by Picasa


07/23/2006 - Daddy gave Mommy the camera when we went to Cadillac Ranch so that she could some pics of him and me together. Posted by Picasa


07/23/2006 - More me and Daddy. Posted by Picasa


07/23/2006 - I know where Mommy is, Daddy, but these tourists are more interesting right at the moment. Posted by Picasa


07/23/2006 - The cars were neat, but the string on this hat is even better. Posted by Picasa


08/02/2006 - Me and some of my friends. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Totally adorable, as usual :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! I love the one where she looks so surprised!!